Finding HD Widgets on your device
HD Widgets has over 100 widgets, which is far too many to list individually. To simplify things, we organized them:
- For most devices, HD Widgets will be listed at the beginning of the menu (instead of alphabetically)
- Widgets are grouped together based on grid-space size and count: 1×1 HD Widgets (6), 4×1 HD Widgets (49), 4×2 HD Widgets (23), and so on.
HD Widgets is all about quick and easy customization. Pick the part you want to customize in the bottom menu, and swipe through and tap options in the list above.
Once you place a widget on your screen, you can continue to change it simply by opening the app. Your active widgets is the default screen.
- HD Widgets uses three weather services: Weather Bug, AccuWeather, and Weather Underground
- Weather widgets use your default service
- Tapping on weather info in a weather widget will open the weather screen
- You can switch between services in the weather screen
- You can have multiple locations in the weather screen
Quick Settings, Toggles & Indicators
- HD Widgets has over 50 quick settings, toggles, and indicators for your device
- You can use them individually or in rows
- Many standard switches like Airplane mode are no longer accessible to developers like us
- We have many unique toggles like Do Not Disturb and Night Brightness
Themes & Add-ons
We’re working on new theme packs and add-ons for HD Widgets. Our first theme pack, Colourform, is already available in the Play Store. More to come!
There’s so much more in HD Widgets. Here’s a few good ones:
- Current Weather & Battery Status notification bar widgets
- lock-screen widgets
- adding hot spots to your widgets
- auto-detecting your location (for local weather info)